Legal and Real Estate Publishing Company seeks Editor with GIS experience to manage GIS website and handle other editorial duties. Index Publishing publishes Chicago and County codes and ordinances as well as hosting several industry conferences throughout the year.
* BA in Urban Planning, Public Policy or allied field.
* Work experience for municipality and thorough knowledge of planning, development, zoning, etc.
* Proficient with ArcView; experience in GIS map development.
* Excellent writing and analytical skills
* Project management experience
* Proficiency with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), internet research
* Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits program.
Please send your cover letter, resume salary requirements and writing sample to us via e-mail (preferred) HR@lbpc.com, or by mail or fax to:
Law Bulletin Publishing Company
415 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60610
Position open immediately.
Click for More