Hello MUPP Students!
UPPSA (Urban Planning & Policy Student Association) would like to invite you to our first general assembly meeting of the semester!
Friday September 12th at 5-6pm in the Grad Student Lounge, in the basement of CUPPA Hall.
Reasons you should come:
1. Mingle with fellow students
2. Learn how to get involved with your college and your community
3. Free refreshments!
4. It's been a while since you've visited the CUPPAH basement lounge.
5. You needed an event to fill up that troublesome Friday, 5-6pm time slot anyway.
What you should bring:
1. If you haven't already filled one out for Fall 2008, please print out and complete the attached Membership Registration Form and bring it to the meeting.
2. If you are a new student or became an UPPSA member last fall, we need your dues ($15, check or money order made payable to UPPSA).
3. If you are interested in being an APA PSO member or the 1st year student APA rep, fill out the respective form (attached) and bring it to the meeting.
4. This is the really important one: In order to give you all the member benefits, we have to have your UIN, so, if nothing else, please remember to at least bring your I-Card with you.
5. Also, we will be deciding on special committees this Friday. Take a gander at the committee descriptions (attached) to see which one is the best fit for you.
If you cannot make it to the meeting, but would like to be involved, please send an email back to uppsainfo [at] gmail.com with your information and any questions you may have.