Please peruse this week’s UPPSA news and action items:·
- APA-IL conference attendees should submit related receipts to Jackie Scanlan firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Applications to become the new APA-IL student representative are due on October 15th. Further information about the position and the application are available at http://www.uppsa.org/uppsa-documents.html
- UPPSA dues and membership forms are due to Ann Barnds by October 1st. This document is also available at http://www.uppsa.org/uppsa-documents.html and checks or money orders should be written to UPPSA.
- A 30-mile bike tour of Chicago is planned for Saturday, October 16th. Join UPPSA members on a fun way to see the city and enjoy that fall air. RSVP at www.uppsa.org
- MUPPs involved in UIC’s chapter of Engineers Without Borders were featured in the UIC Alumni Magazine http://www.uiaa.org/uic/news/uicalumni/1009c.html
- Great Cities Insitute is hosting a speaker event: New Urban Development Looking Back to See Forward, with Claude Gruen from Gruen Gruen + Associates. This Friday, October 1, 20102:00pm – 3:30pm at The Great Cities Institute, 412 S. Peoria St, 4th FL, CUPPAH 400. Please RSVP at www.uppsa.org
- Friday, October 1st, UPP and UPPSA bring you the first event in "UPP Next: A professional development series" with a mentorship roundtable with APA-IL and CUPPA Alumni, from 12-1 in Room 110 of CUPPA Hall.
If you have important news for fellow MUPPs and you would like it included in the President’s Weekly Roundup and/or on the UPPSA website email UPPSAinfo@gmail.com by 2 p.m. each Sunday.
Have a great week,